The holidays are just around the corner, how did we get here so fast? I know this has been a challenging year for almost everybody and that’s exactly why I think we all should celebrate that no matter how hard this year seemed to be, we are here surrounded by people we love and who love us back!
So, before the Black Friday’s offers start and in the middle of Cyber Week I want to share with you my Gift Lists that I split into different categories, in case you want to take advantage of this offers! Also I realized that I have a lot of ideas for gifts (I don’t know why!) so I’ll be posting these listst in three parts so you can see all that I chose!
* As you all know, I only recommend products I’d use myself, so this post contains affiliate links, that means if you use them to make a purchase I may receive a commission from that sale.
GIFTS FOR HER
- GLOSSYBOX eGift Voucher This is the perfect gift to all beauty lovers, delivering a hand-picked selection of 5 must-have haircare, skincare and makeup products every month.
- AirPods with Charging Case. If they don’t already have AirPods, they definitely need a pair.
- Cassette chain bag Botegga. She’ll absolutely adore this bag, it’s a dream!
If you can’t wait for tomorrow’s post, here’s the whole list!
- Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness and Activity Tracker with Built-in GPS, Heart Rate, Sleep & Swim Tracking. If he’s a very active man, he’ll sure love this tracker!
- Radiate Portable Campfire: The Original Go-Anywhere Campfire. Does he love the outside? With this gift he won’t have any problem lightning a fire literally anywhere.
- Shiatsu Back Shoulder and Neck Massager He and his back will definitely be grateful, and the best part is you can borrow it too!
- Crazy Forts. Take your blanket forts to the next level with this construction set, which allows families to make forts that look like towers, domes or castles.
- Artie 3000 The Coding Robot Get the kids started on learning to code at an early age with this awesome robot
- Playful Pup Zoomer Just like a real dog, Zoomer responds to voice and touch — and he can learn up to 25 tricks!
- Stone Diffuser A handcrafted, stone essential oil diffuser that doubles as a stunningly simple piece of home décor.
- Pure Silk Pillowcase An anti-aging, antisleep crease, antibed head pillowcase that’s like an eight-hour beauty treatment every night.
For more inspo, you can find the whole list here!
- La Mer Miracle Moments Collection A four-piece set of potent products to cleanse, moisturize, and visibly renew the skin.
- Charlotte Tilbury Bejewelled Beauty Chest Advent Calendar A 12-piece advent calendar that features iconic full-size and travel-size makeup and skincare products in a bejeweled, golden chest of treasures
- A Year of Gratitude Express your appreciation for weekly favors big and small with this elegant box set.
If you need more options right now, check the complete list here
- GHD x IGK Platinum+ Professional An anti-frizz set with a versatile flatiron, detoxifying dry shampoo, and heat-protecting, smoothing spray.
- Mini Norvina Pro Pigment Collection Vault (Vols. 1, 2, & 3) Anastasia. A limited-edition trio that features Mini Norvina Pro Pigment Palettes Vol. One, Vol. Two, and Vol. Three.
- PAT McGRATH LABS Xtreme Precision Eyeliner and Mascara Duo A tantalizing duet that delivers extreme definition to the eyes with a laser-focused, full-size eyeliner and mini, gravity-shifting mascara.
Find the complete list here
GIFTS UNDER $200 USD
- OneStep+ Instant Camera Polaroid It is a throwback that’ll take vibe-y pics for her Insta or for hanging on the fridge.
- MiniLab MkII 25 Slim-Key Controller If he’s interested in getting into music production or just laying down some beats, this is the keyboard that’ll teach him to do it
- The All New Fire 8 Tablet For Kids This is the latest Fire 8 tablet with that famous kid-proof case, It has 32 GB of storage an give them up to 7-hours of reading time, video game playing, or video watching on a full charge, and so much more.
You can check everything I picked, here
Tomorrow I’ll publish the second part of all my lists, so you check them out and pick your holiday’s gifts during this cyber week and black Friday’s season. And don’t forget to tell me what you chose!